Saturday, January 22, 2011

Welcome to my New Studio!

I am very excited to share with you my new studio space at Cedar Creek Gallery!  I packed up the old studio and moved in on Friday... It's very awesome, and right next to my friend Lisa Oakley's glass blowing studio.  There are also many ceramic artists working in studios there too, but I'm the first jewelry artist.  I'm particularly enjoying the radiant heating in the floors, because it's been so cold outside!

So, next time you visit Cedar Creek Gallery, do pop over to my studio and say hi!  (You can also buy my work from the gallery, so do that too!)

My kiln and main work table.  Also, my butterfly collection.

My grinder

Nice deep sink and view of the forest...

Still some unpacking to do.

Here's the studio from the outside.  There's Lisa Oakley!

Looking into my studio....
 
www.SandraMcEwen.com